Recruitment & Staffing
WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT AND STAFFING SOLUTIONS
PTS connects your business strategy with our deep and responsive network of top executive talent. This is a crucial factor for global talent acquisition solutions since accessing the right manpower OCONUS is largely about having avenues to passive talent. Executive talent is nearly always already employed and not between jobs, so working with us quite literally gives your company access to management and technical talent you wouldn’t normally come across in any other manner of searching.
Our customized proprietary technology also allows us to provide you with the requested talent efficiently. Thanks to our thorough pre-screening of candidates, we only present candidates who are a good match for the position you’re looking to fill. We make sure they possess all of the specialized and soft skills required to make a difference at the leadership level — plus, we vet them to ensure they’re a good cultural fit.
Executive Search for Senior Roles on OCONUS Programs
- Confidential searches for discreet replacements: In the highly competitive world of OCONUS contracting, it’s rarely beneficial to let others in your industry know that you’re looking for replacements, especially for your senior executives. Disseminated at the wrong time or via the wrong channels, such information could be interpreted as a sign of weakness or instability. This can result in harm to your business’s reputation and undermine employee — and even stakeholder — confidence. Instead, you need an agency like PTS that can conduct searches quickly, effectively and discreetly. We understand what’s at stake, which is why working with us can mean all the difference to the final result for your company.
- Targeted “headhunting” for approaching passive talent within industry: At PTS, we work diligently to first understand your precise needs and the requirements of the position. Then, with that knowledge in hand, we’re better equipped than anyone else to determine what exactly will attract top candidates, as well as how to present your company in the best light — including salary, benefits, bonuses, and project opportunities or initiatives — so any targeted search is beneficial for all involved.
- “Executive to Executive” candidate experience: The candidate experience is critical to attract top talent and to convince them to work for your company. Most companies and agencies employ junior recruiters for their executive search. In contrast, at PTS, our candidates interact with fellow executives who can understand their situation, examine industry trends and assess whether or not it’s a match for both parties.
- Retained and contingent mandates: We have the experience and talent search insights to help you effectively apply strategies that will better attract and retain top talent. We work flexibly with our clients on either a retained or contingent mandate basis, depending on the complexity and level of the recruitment search process.
Technical Search for Hard-to-Find Niche Roles
We possess the technology, professional expertise and extensive industry network to successfully find qualified talent to fill niche roles. Thanks to our virtual assessment center, we can quickly and effectively evaluate candidates’ skills. We always make sure you have access to employees with the right qualifications for hard-to-find roles — safeguarding the quality of your workforce and minimizing risks to your organization. When there’s no room for compromise, we find the talent you need.
- Security clearances (US & NATO): Since many candidates don’t adequately understand or accurately report their security clearance status, finding the right candidate can be a nearly insurmountable challenge. At PTS, however, we fully comprehend the intricacies of security clearances and their many levels. We’re able to appropriately screen candidates to get the right data on their clearance levels, which is often a critical factor in candidate availability. Additionally, we have a pre-screened pool of foreign nationals with NATO clearances ready to deploy on international programs.
- Technical Trades, Aviation/Pilots, Trainers/Mentors, Security: For positions that require screening for specialized qualifications and credentials, our proprietary technology system can be customized to build warm pipelines of these hard-to-find candidates. Our system also stores all documentation and qualifications, which streamlines the presentation of materials to client representatives — and facilitates internal quality control.
- US and non-US talent: Our recruiting professionals — backed by our technology systems — can source and screen technical positions equally for both U.S. and non-U.S. technical trades. Oftentimes, based on our knowledge of the labor market, we can make recommendations regarding which positions are able to be filled by non-U.S. personnel to improve price competitiveness on proposals and mobilization. In instances like these, our expertise alone can have a substantial financial impact on OCONUS operations.
- Foreign National (FN) technical managers, admin: Today, many technical trade manager roles and back-office admin positions are filled by highly experienced Foreign National professionals. However, these candidates are not always easy to find or screen due to their location overseas or assignment on remote site projects. Our technology system connects your hiring team to robust pipelines of these candidates — all with standardized career profiles and answers to specific job questions that are customized to your organization and to the programs you’re operating.
- Qualified Medical Services FN’s: In the growing field of medical services for stability operations, aid, development and support to the military, we understand the unique qualifications needed. In addition, we have pre-screened pools of foreign national and medical professionals who are available for deployment on overseas programs. We also help develop warm pipelines and identify talent from multiple geographic locations to support bid and proposal efforts.
Learn More About Our Solutions for Global Contracting
We understand that your international organization requires strong leadership talent who possess:
- Technical abilities
- In-depth industry knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic thinking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in an environment overseas
- Ability to lead cross-border/multicultural teams
- Agility to deal with rapid change
That’s why we offer specialized technical recruitment solutions for:
- Technical/cleared positions
- Field executives
- Foreign national roles
We understand how critical these positions are to your team, and our services will help you find the right individuals quickly. Our proprietary technology — including our virtual assessment center — can quickly match individuals with your open careers. We even have a short-list of pre-approved candidates to bring talent to your OCONUS operations as soon as possible.
Targeted Headhunting for OCONUS Program Executives
Your program executives need to possess a unique skill set that can take your company to the next level. Especially due to the international and challenging work environment, these requirements go beyond what’s expected of most program managers. Naturally, finding this type of top executive talent can be challenging. That’s where targeted headhunting services from Precision Talent Solutions can provide an effective and efficient solution.
Our executive search services for OCONUS operations include:
- Profile of the ideal candidate
- List of potential candidates
- Shortlist of pre-screened candidates
- Complete confidentiality
At Precision Talent Solutions, we also have extensive experience helping some of the top organizations in the world attract and recruit top-quality executives for interim management services. Our goal is to understand your specific needs and requirements for the position first, then quickly find a replacement that will lead your company during a time of transition.
Specialized Technical Recruitment
At Precision Talent Solutions, we also provide critical functional or technical recruitment.
OCONUS operations frequently require top technical talent with security clearance, for example, when it comes to contracting for the U.S. Armed Forces. As a veteran-owned small business (VOSB), we’re perfectly positioned to understand the specific requirements of these types of critical positions and advise you on the skills and qualities to look for in candidates.
The candidate's experience is important during the hiring process, especially for technical positions and specialized roles. These roles are typically hard to fill, but PTS has helped find talent with security clearance for the U.S. and NATO, as well as pilots, trainers, mentors and security for U.S. and non-U.S. companies.
We tailor our specialized technical staffing services based on what type of candidate you're looking for. For example, we do
- Industry reference checks
- Tailored ExSums
- Weighted ratings for field executives who need a particular skill set
Thanks to our proprietary technology and broad industry network, you won't need to wait months before making a new hire.
To attract top talent, you need to involve executives in the interview and selection process so that technical or cleared candidates can interact with their potential future peers. We will help you gain that firsthand feel, and we have the experience and insights to help you attract and then retain the top talent. We work on a retained or contingent mandate basis to help you with your hiring needs whenever you need it.
Benefits of Working With Precision Talent Solutions
Here’s how you can benefit from working with Precision Talent Solutions:
- You gain access to our extensive network of qualified, experienced candidates, who can help drive your operations. Before we present any candidates to you, we pre-screen them thoroughly to ensure they possess all the technical and soft skills the position requires. This pre-screening process includes a psychographic componentthat helps reduce your risk and ensures the candidate is a good cultural match for your organization.
- We assist you in putting together an offer that’s designed to appeal to each candidate. It's extremely helpful for recruiting passive talent — individuals who are already employed and aren’t actively looking for a new position. For example, while most candidates are motivated by remuneration, others may also be attracted to working with certain teams or want the prospect of further assignments after the completion of a short-term project.
- We back our broad range of specialized technical recruitment and staffing solutions by our proprietary sourcing technology, which can decrease the time needed to fill a position by as much as 70 percent.
In short — at Precision Talent Solutions, we offer in-depth expertise and a wide range of services that are focused on supplying experienced, qualified talent for OCONUS positions. To learn more about how we can help your organization, contact us today.